If there are tributaries that constantly are feeding additional phosphorus and nitrogen and if existing Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs) already are present in the contaminated body of water, a more elaborate program is needed.
PDS Health announces a synergistic approach to HABs.
1. Increased and improved crops using 80% less phosphorus.
2. Prevent phosphorus from reaching the water column.
3. Repair and balance the nitrogen and phosphorus levels, and remove HABs as well as excess phosphorus in the water column.
4. Prevent reoccurring incidents by maintenance programs.
5. Reuse HABs as bio-safe fertilizer.
6. NO harmful chemicals reach the water column.